Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Window Boxes without Really Trying

Window Boxes that aren't Window Boxes

I want flowers everywhere!  And since this isn't always possible--
I've found ways to have window box flowers without the expense and difficulty of making window boxes.


Impatiens and ivy in wooly pocket.








These wooly pockets make quick & easy window boxes.

They are easy to hang and plant which I like because I'm all about instant gratification in the yard.

The pockets come in various colors & sizes - I like a contrasting color to show off the foliage and flowers.

I plant this one year round.  And the picture above shows some mushrooms popping up in the impatiens.


2 comments:

  1. Hire professional packing experts to make your items attractive and branded. Do you want to display your product most creatively and uniquely? We provide you eye-catching Custom window boxes to display your excellent products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm everything viewed as happy to visit your enlightening Post. Custom Window Boxes Bundling boxes are genuinely wide for any sort of thing. To pack your things in a dazzling way then, at that point, utilize these Custom Window Boxes with customized plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are other than offering screw up free new turn of events and free transportation helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete